Tonsils problem
Hi my 3.5 yrs daughter has tonsils and keep trouble shooting with fever. Snoring etc... requesting to provide me with a prevention. What is the best medicines

Dr. VJS Virdi
Pediatrician 25 yrs exp Mohali
tonsillar hypertrophy may occur with repeated throat infections. but the problem of snoring usually occurs due to adenoidal enlargment. get a digital x-ray for same after consulting a pediatrician so as to assess about further need and plan of treatment. also assess for allergy as a possible cause. As such medicating without assessment of the real cause would be dangerous.