Tonsillitis to kid of 5 yrs old
Tonsillitis to my son of 5 yrs old, taking consulting from dr but not yet solved, started using antibiotics

Tonsillitis usually takes time to resolve, so dont worry. And if you have consulted your pediatrician, then believe me, he must have started right medications, so please stop worrying, Apart from those medication you can offer Betadine gargles to your kid, atleast three times a day. Avoid giving Cold water, Oily food. Paracetamol will relieve throat pain symptoms. Kindly comple full antibiotic course and follow up with your pediatrician. Hope this helps. Happy Parenting
Send throat swab for culture and sensitivity. Review with doctor after 3days of antibiotics  use if still no relief.

Pregnant at 34 yrs old