Tonsil problem

I suffer from Tonsils like hell. This is a frustated me talking. I mean if I drink cold water or cold drinks throughout the day, by next day afternoon, I feel pain in my throat similar to that tonsil pain. Further if I dont take any medication, (which is mostly Allegra and some antibiotic) and the tonsil persists,then it makes my nose runny and finally I develop a full fledged cold, cough. Summers have arrived yet I wrap a scarf or something when I am in front of the AC or something because my throat starts to pain if I dont. Btw, I have sinus as well. I have a bad lifestyle too. Plus I feel my immunity system is low.

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

You need tonsil surgery. With the advent of LASERs & Coblators, this is a safe and relatively painless procedure. Use this app to find a good ENT Surgeon using these technologies in your city to help you out.
Dr. Anup Sabherwal
ENT/ Otolaryngologist 15 yrs exp Delhi

Toy may need surgery for your tonsils. Please come over for an examination and to plan further course