Tonsil problem
From last 2 to 3 years I am facing tonsils problem The pain is only in the left tonsil And the size of the tonsil is also increased I am depressed I don't know what to do I don't want to do surgery Sir /ma'am help me to cure this problem Please please please It's been so long time i am facing this problem in today life My whole life structure has been fucked up Please help me Show some guidance

First of all tonsil surgery is a very simple surgery ...so plz don't be scared ...talk to ur doctor whatever fear u have and let him or her answer all ur questions ... If there is a hypertrophy of tonsil without surgery it won't go away no matter how long u can keep repeating meds ... Opinion can differ from person to person ... But only enlarged tonsil is not a prerequisite for surgery .. it should be infectious ..  kindly talk to ur doctor and don't panic
ent doctor consult

Consult online with detailed history for proper evaluation
Hi. It's good you are vigilant about this. And it's advisable to have a online consultation for further evaluation and planning.
Don't be so depressed.Increase your body's immunity by taking some healthy food items and home remedies.
consult online with detailed information for evaluation.
Take tab septillin twice daily.
Plz take online consultation