Tongue problem
I drank too much alcohol in a party, also i am smoking a lot these days. my tongue feels like i burnt it like with tea or hot water. never had this problem before. though its getting better. give me the solution to resolve the burn feeling.

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

The smoking & alcohol imbibing has weakened the tone of you Lower Esophageal Sphincter. This has caused the reflux of stomach contents and acid up the esophagus and throat and caused acid burns to throat and base of tongue. Consult a good ENT Surgeon and Dietician to help you out. you will also need to stop the smoking & imbibing alcohol. Reflux Esophagitis if untreated combined with smoking leads to Esophageal Cancer.
Dr. Anup Sabherwal
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 15 yrs exp Delhi
Take care of your oral hygiene with regular brushing and also take some multivitamins. If this does not help, come over for a consult.