Tongue n mouth sore
I have been given k cit potassium citrate n citric Acid syrup as medication for my kidney stone issue but when I started drinking it I got sore/ulcer kinda thing in my tongue n inside mouth. What can be done to overcome this?

hello, you can apply baking soda over it or do baking soda in water mouth rinses. this will help to heal ulcers. if they still persist, you need to consult a physician and get Vitamin B levels checked. if required take supplements for it.

Talk to experienced dentist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+159
Chat with a dentist
Hello, you can use Mucopain gel over the ulcer area 4-5 times daily for 10-12 days. Regards Dr Sumanmakam
If you got ulcer you can use Dologel CT ointment. Drink lot of water. If it didn't resolve visit a dentist.