Tongue has a small growth
Tongue is having a small white/yellowish bump/growth on the right side, its slightly painful when I press it and is very irritation when I touch this part of tongue to other parts in the mouth. I had consulted a general physician for this and took medication also, but its not going away. Sometimes I feel its size has decreased but other day it is same. I took vitamin tablets also but its not helping. Taking the tongue out in air and then touching it inside feels like it is very sticky. It has been king of 3-4 months with this problem.

Dr. Rajashekhar

hello get an fnac of the growth done then consult a general surgeon and decide regarding the treatment.