Tongue and throat
I am getting bumps at the base of my tongue once in a while... obstacle while swallowing. There's no pain as such. In two incidents while coughing there were stale food particles coming off from mouth. It goes off after a week time. And it comes back again after sometime. There's no exact frequency of these incidents.

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

Food occasionally gets stuck in your tonsillar crypts and over a period of weeks tends to rot and form a white stick debris which could inflame the taste buds adjacent to it. This condition happens when you have particularly large crypts in your tonsils. Solution: LASER assisted Tonsillar Resurfacing Call me for an appointment