Tobacco chewing testing
Hello dr. Im very fed up of my husbands tobacco chewing habbit. He says he dosnt eat but i find it in his pockets or hidden somewhere at home. I need a tobacco or nicotine testing strips or device which i can use at home for testing his tobacco. Kindly help me i will buy it as soon as i get your suggestion.

Hi, tobacco usage is a addiction and needs to be treated. Catching him by blood tests may not help achieve this. Understanding that it is a disease and making him get help would be the correct thing to do.
To my knowledge these blood tests are not available for home testing in India. Laboratories can do it for you as long as they have your husbands blood sample.
Shaming, inducing guilt, fear and shock may make a person quit, but unless they understand addiction they will tend to gravitate towards the addiction.

Effects of eating tobacco What are the side effects of smoking tobacco Effects of quitting tobacco