To reduce Pcod
Hello..iam a PCod patient..I have irregular periods...my gynecologist told me to take ovacet and folic acid for 3 months...at that time my follicles grew very fast..but now iam under normoz tablet...iam doing Follicular monitoring...but the follicles are not growing ..today is my 17th day follicle size is 13mm...can u please tell me why it is not growing...and suggest me which tablet is very useful for PCod(to grow follicles) either ovacet or normoz ...iam in confusion... please suggest me...iam trying to conceive..but eggs are not growing...totally iam in depress...

Dr. Sarika Dahiphale
Infertility Specialist 12 yrs exp Pune

Kindly get examined from a fertility expert.... So That doctor can choose best protocol for you to grow eggs and achieve pregnancy....
Dr. Disha Sridhar
Obstetrician 13 yrs exp Bangalore
Only above mentioned tablets will not cure PCOD. Its absolutely  possible to have a healthy egg and healthy pregnancy. If you  really  want  to  know  the root cause of your problem,  please  read my blogs on www.truhealing.com or practo health  feeds. Hope that helps....
Dr. Hardik K. Shah
Gynecologist 15 yrs exp Ahmedabad
Hello i can understand yr problem.  First thing tell me yr bmi. Yr wt and height. Also plz do the hormonal profile. Normoz u can take and due to pcos yr follicle r not growing at time