To Height increasing.....
Sir Now iam 18 , i want to increase my height . so  consult any tips to increase my height please ....
753 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. B K Madhusudan
Homeopath 26 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹400 for 24 hrs

Hey You are 18 year old. That means you have lot of time still to grow. What is your present height? Height is mainly depending on your genetic character. You have the chance of growth in height till your long bones are fused. Eat good food with more protein. Do exercises, like jumping, pull up. Play sports like basket ball, swimming. Don't worry about your height. With medicine, we may help you grow a bit faster & till your long bones are fused.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.