To get pregnant with pcos

Recently my scan report shows i have pcos. And am trying to concieve.. next week my husband is returning from abroad for 2 months... can i use clomid ?? If yes, how to use clomid ?? Plz sugest me some steps to get pregnant..

Doctor Answers (3) on To get pregnant with pcos

Dr. Disha Sridhar Bangalore | Gynecologist/Obstetrician
If you really  want to know  and heal the root cause of this issue, please read my blogs on Prato health feed or www.truhealing.com. Hope that helps
Dr. Rita Bakshi Delhi | Gynecologist/Obstetrician
Since you have PCOS and also not staying with husband for long, so would suggest you to go for IUI with ovulation induction. Clomid (clomiphine )should be taken from Day of periods for 5 days 100 mg twice a day. This alone may or may not help you, so consult gyne for assistance.
Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there..... If you're trying to become pregnant, you may need a medication to help you ovulate. Clomiphene is an oral anti-estrogen medication that you take in the first part of your menstrual cycle. If clomiphene alone isn't effective, your doctor may add metformin to help induce ovulation.... Consult Gynecologist for further advice....