To clean my teeth
How much would a dentist charge me to clean/bleach my teeth including removing plaques.Is flossing necessary to prevent tooth deacay

Doctor responses for similar questions

It's always helpful to get a professional cleaning at least once a year; as no matter what; one cannot remove all plaque and tartar from all the surfaces of their teeth. This plaque accumulates and leads to cavity formation over a period of time and also leads to gum problems. There is no harm in getting a professional cleanup done and once you take an appointment it usually is done in a single sitting.
Link to question
Does this answer your question?
yes it is important.. once every 6 months
Link to question
Does this answer your question?