To check v can have child
I amd my partner wants to know wether we can have child in our future. So let us know to whom we can Counsult and which test we should both undergo
80 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Guninder kaur
Gynecologist 17 yrs exp Ghaziabad
question  incomplete  as  u  have  not  mentioned   for  how  long  u  r  married.   there  is  long  list   of  tests  to  find  out  defects   .  better  consult  a  gynaec
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.