For a child

My wife is 40years and we have one child, my wife's both the fellopian tubes has been removed on two different occasions, is it possible for us to go for another child by the way of IVF or by IUI.
views-icons 54 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on For a child

doctor profile image
Dr. Neelima Deshpande
26 yrs. of exp | Pune | Sexologist
Thank you for your question. Since both tubes are absent you need to go for IVF. Iui requires the fallopian tubes to be intact. Please discuss your options with your fertility specialist because things get harder once the lady has past age 40 years. Best wishes
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?