I wan child
I wan a child wht is possibility ... last month I have a date prob. After 3 month mc is coming so please give me a suggestion for that I wan a child . My 1st child is 18 year old I wan a 2nd child

Dr. Umesh Narshinbhai Thakkar
Gynecologist/Obstetrician 23 yrs exp Ahmedabad

you requires ivf traetment so kindly visit ivf specialist
Dr. Rujul Jhaveri Gujarathi
Gynecologist 8 yrs exp Mumbai

Hi, first of all consider yourself again as your first kid is 18 years. If you and your husband are really kin on second child then , you need a help from fertility specialist as you people are above 40. You can have kid once you are decided regarding same with little bit of help from fertility specialist.