To become pregnant

Hello madam/sir...iam 25years female...I have irregular periods ...I met my gynecologist... doctor did sonography to me...she told that I have PCod problem...I was fully disappointed... madam given to me ovacet and folic acid tablets per one month...does these tablets regulise my periods..doctor suggested me to take Follicular study from day 12...today is 12th day to me...but I got the appointment for tomorrow...is it ok of doing Follicular study on 13th day...madam please suggest me does this Follicular study helpful for irregular period female..by using ovacet tablets will the egg release in between the day 12to20 ....how many chances are there of release a egg by using tablet for irregular periods...... is ovacet helpful for getting pregnant...please help me...

Doctor Answers (4) on To become pregnant

Dr. Disha Sridhar Bangalore | Gynecologist/Obstetrician
If you really want to know the root cause of this issue and heal, please read my blogs on www.truhealing.com or practo health feeds. Hope that helps
Dr. Kuldeep Wagh Pune | Gynecologist
FIRST OF ALL STOP THINKING TOO MUCH. PCOD IS NOT A DISEASE BUT A CHANGE HAPPENED DUE TO DERANGED LIFESTLYLE. STOP PANICKING. NO OVACET AND FOLIC ACID IS NOT GOING TO MAKE YOU OVULATE. GIVE SOME TIME FOR THE DOCTOR. LET HIM SEE IF YOU OVULATE NATURALLY SO THE FOLLICULAR STUDY. YOU WILL NEED ACTIVE FERTILITY TREATMENT. BUT A LOT OF PATIENCE IS REQUIRED DURING THE TREATMENT
Dr. Sarika Dahiphale Pune | Infertility Specialist
dont worry too much....ovacet help in slightly to ovulate but its only supportive....just go for follicular study,it will give clue about your ovulation ...gives idea about other cause of your infertility....pcos always not cause infertility,your age is also less so dont wry about pregnancy
Umesh Thakkar Ahmedabad | Gynecologist
follicular study is done to identify the time of ovulation-egg release from either ovary-so you can plann timely intercourse to get pregnancy,tab. ovacet helps in timely releasing of ovum-egg from ovary so better chance for pregnancy and your cycle may become regular.For better understanding the problem of your irregular cycle and for pregnancy , you and your husband should undergo some basic investigation. All the best.