Got periods still pregnant
She got period after 4 days from unprotected sex?? Can she still get pregnant ?? As I heart that when period comes their is no risk of pregnancy at all? Please help doctor??

No pregnancy
use contraceptive if want to avoid pregnancy
Though the chances of attaining pregnancy as per what u have wrote is very less But don't forget ,  whereas it also depends on the day of your menstrual cycle . And as I can understand , you guys don't want to take chance , so it's better to consult and take correct action rather then regretting later . Don't worry ,u will be helped .consult me.
No pregnancy
Consult
not possible