Tiredness of legs
My legs are always sore and tired. Even after little or no physical activity My legs feel lifeless and sore. I constantly feel the need to stretch them or massage them especially the calf muscles and the knee. I don't smoke and am a very occasional drinker having an IT background.

Dr. Harisha N L

After participating in some kind of strenuous physical activity, particularly something new to your body, it is common to experience muscle soreness...but in your case you are getting it with out any physical activities... You might be having some peripheral vascular disease... You should consult nearest surgeon for clinical examination and evaluation depending upon the findings they will do the needful.

My legs are heavy and tired