Tiny bumps on forehead
Hello doctor sir/ma'am I am facing a problem of tiny bumps something like pimples on my forehead from past 2 years and it's not going and I got irritated by it I don't use nay face cleanser neither any face wash I wash my using bathing soap and I put coconut oil only after freshing up what should I do

Provide with photos.
Don't worry...you are suffering from seborrheic dermatitis causing tiny bumps on forehead... Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription by sending photos.