Tinnitus and nerve issue
I am facing Tinnitus symptom since two years and nerve issue since six month (pain in lower back to left leg and soldier, sometimes will be acute pain and i am treatment for nerve issues to neurologist (fibromilgea) but not resolve till now

Dr. Pallavi Mehta
General Physician 6 yrs exp Mumbai

Hello Sir, Tinnitus and fibromyalgia are not related. However I would suggest that you take homeopathic treatment for your symptoms. Homeopathy will help resolve all your problems and you will be at ease without any side effects. However I will need some more information about your condition so that I can help you better.