Tingling sensation
I am dealing with a tingling sense in the genital and itchy (slight pain) feel in the testicles for a month. Took urine test. No problem in it. Taking some ayurveda. Still, I cannot be normal as before. I paused masturbation for a week. Then later the sensation again started. Whenever i urinate,there is a mild burning sense. I am always feeling wet inside the pant (but actually not). It is affecting me in both physical and psychological way. Any help?

Dr. Thrilok G.K.
Sexologist 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Continue the medicines prescribed by Ayurveda Doctor, definitely you will become better....
Sitz bath in warm water gives you temporary pain relief..