Tingling and burning
What causes my penile nerves to tingle as there is no any trauma , negative blood reports . is due to freqeunt or hardcore masturbation. Also there is burning after pee at tip of penis only before pee I watch porn. Can this heal naturally and what to do . I m very depressed HELP ME TO GET OUT OF THIS And also can tricyclic antidepressants. Heal it as doctor suggested it me for 3 months now it has passed 4 month and I have taken it only for 2 months

Hello there. Sounds like you have indulged a little too much of masturbation. You have taken it to next level. My advice would be you give your self a break from it for atleast a week and everything will fall in place normally. Just eat a well balanced diet and drink lots of water. Regards