Tingling and burning
Tingling in penile and burns after urination at tip of penis from past nearly 1 yr . already consult to a doctor he give me antidepressants but while taking antidepressant I m OK but after that again happening same thing. Also there is a pain in at base of penis

Dr. Geetika Bansal
Homoeopath 19 yrs exp Delhi

General weakness can cause similar sensations at various places like joints or any over worked organ. The homeopathic remedies which work as tonic to increase the vitality of human body are required. Consult a homeopath
Sagar KS
Hi, it may be due to psychological problem. If it is urinary tract infection, burning sensation while urination, fever, lower abdominal pain, color Change in urine are the common symptoms. Go for cbc, urine routine, urine culture and sensitivity. You need to be treated according yo your culture report if it is uti. Consult general surgeon and psychiatrist for furthur evaluuation and treatment.