Tingling in urethra
I have an unusual tingling sensation in urethra but there is no UTI or any other problems. No pain during urination and no prostrate problems. The tingling makes me very fidgety and is torturous and then automatically goes away.Mostly happens when I am trying to sleep. Is it the urethral syndrome or a nervous problem. Any medicine that can be of help.

Dr. Venkat Raghav
Hello.... Prostatae infections is one of the causes of penile tingling but it has been ruled out in your case. Some other causes which can present with penile tingling esp. at the tip of penis are gonorrhea, Chlamydia, dermatitis, bacterial urethritis and diabetes. give urine sample for test ,consult urologist. Check your blood sugar level.