Tingling in hands
Hi, My mother suffers from tingling in hands and could not able to touch hard objects such as soaps , detergent powder and even could not able to handle bath soap and there will be pain in their hands also. Previously we did the test and vitamin B12 deficiency was diagnosed So please suggest some home remedies or treatment for this as the situation is worse and I don't want to take her to hospital Thanks Ashvini

Without clinical examination its difficult to make a diagnosis. lets me know the pattern of pain, 1. does the pain increases on movement of neck 2. is the pain only restricted to hands and doesnot involve forearm or arm other history is also required. kindly consult for further evalauation.

As per you history, she has tingling in her hand only. I understand your concer for your mother in time of this epidemic. Yes it can be managed at home. You can order a wrist splint( carpel tunnel) which is easily available locally or online. It has to be worn at night. Few medications, for that you please consult , so that a priscription can be provided. Which you can order from local or online pharmacy.
this is only for few weeks , you need her to be examined and investigated.
consult online for priscription.