Tinea curroris
Hi Since last 3 months i am takin medicines and ointments for tinea curris. I changed 2 doctors . And moved from zyncoderm to tyza M to CandidB to syscom 200 to fintrix 250 Amorolfine andLivofine. Itching reduced a bit. But no impact on red rashes. Whom to consult what to take

Dr. Sanchit Talwar
Dermatologist 8 yrs exp Chandigarh
Hi.You have taken a lot of medicines and unfortunately some of them contain topical steroids,which results in recurrence of these lesions.I would advice u to take Tab Itraconazole 200 mg twice daily for 7 days and apply Onabet cream locally twice daily.Take tab Levosiz 5 mg at night for 7 days too.Let me know how you are doing after 7 days. Regards Dr.Sanchit Talwar MD (Skin & VD) Consultant Dermatologist Dr Talwar's Skin, Laser and Cosmetic Clinic CHANDIGARH