Tight penis foreskin

I can pull my penis foreskin back when it's not erect but it is painfull when it is erected. The glan is connected to the foreskin. Please help

Doctor Answers (1) on Tight penis foreskin

Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Phimosis refers to the inability to retract the distal foreskin over the glans penis. Pathologic phimosis defines an inability to retract the foreskin after it was previously retractible or after puberty, usually secondary to distal scarring of the foreskin. Paraphimosis is the entrapment of a retracted foreskin behind the coronal sulcus. Paraphimosis is a disease of uncircumcised or partially circumcised males....Up to 95% of cases of phimosis have been shown to respond to application of topical steroids to the preputial orifice, although some studies have suggested that this response rate may decline several months after the regimen is completed...if no improvements circumcision may be required.. consult nearest urologist they will help you further.