Tight foreskin

I have very tight foreskin and it is not retracting properly. It is creating problem during intercourse. Please suggest ways to get this rectified.
views-icons 85 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Venkat Raghav
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hey, tight skin around penis is called phimosis.circumcision is treatment option for phimosis . consult surgeon
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?