Tight Foreskin

I have problem with tight foreskin, while doing masturbation ,I am not able to pull the foreskin. I am able to pull the foreskin only when its time of erection, that too sometimes it fill little bit a pain. I don't know which kind of doctor to consult. Can I consult with Gentourinary doctors
views-icons 32 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Tight Foreskin

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Well I suggest you to consult a general surgeon so that they will examine you and necessary procedure for it can be planned. ...do not worry.  It can be cured. But yes you may have to undergo a small procedure for it...thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?