Tight foreskin
I have a tight foreskin which cannot be pulled back when it's erect.. And it can easily be pulled back when my penis is not erect.. And if I pull back before it's erected and if it gets erect when I have pulled it back , it starts to pain and it won't be completely erect.. I need a solution for this.. I had practiced wrong was of Masturbation.. Now I'm doing it right and i'm unable to pull it back without hurting me..

Hello There. I can understand your concern. this type of condition in which the foreskin cannot be pulled back is called phimosis. you need to consult a general surgeon in person regarding this. the treatment for this is only surgical and is called circumcision. circumcision is a small operative procedure in which the foreskin is removed. this procedure takes only 5-10 minutes at time max and the patient can walk out home the next day. best regards, Dr. anil kumar jain.