Tight foreskin

I have a tight foreskin which cannot be pulled back when it's erect.. And it can easily be pulled back when my penis is not erect.. And if I pull back before it's erected and if it gets erect when I have pulled it back , it starts to pain and it won't be completely erect.. I need a solution for this.. I had practiced wrong was of Masturbation.. Now I'm doing it right and i'm unable to pull it back without hurting me..

Doctor Answers (1) on Tight foreskin

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello There. I can understand your concern. this type of condition in which the foreskin cannot be pulled back is called phimosis. you need to consult a general surgeon in person regarding this. the treatment for this is only surgical and is called circumcision. circumcision is a small operative procedure in which the foreskin is removed. this procedure takes only 5-10 minutes at time max and the patient can walk out home the next day. best regards, Dr. anil kumar jain.