Tight foreskin

Hello Doctor I'm 24 year old and my foreskin is very tight it only retracts half the way it's very painful and tight and also I feel burning sensation in my penis when the skin is half retracted kindly advise what needs to be done and the best solution
views-icons 47 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Hithysh BM
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
hello der symptoms suggestive of phimosis you have to undergo circumcision consult surgeon for further evaluation and treatment.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?