animal-health-icon
Ticks on puppy
I adopted this male stray puppy maybe 3-4 weeks of age or less he is so cute but it keeps on scratching himself I think he has ticks and fleas on it I want to know some immediate ways to get rid of those from him. Also I want to know which breed is it. Plzz help

Dr. Praveen Dutt Sharma
Veterinary Surgeon 13 yrs exp Noida

It's cute Indian breed Mongrel. Use Frontline spray available in market which is best on small puppies. U will get rid of ticks and fleas and itching.
Dr. Prachi Kshatriya
Veterinary Surgeon 3 yrs exp Mohali

This is stray dog n nt ny specific breed nd regarding itching it can be skin infection or hv u seen ticks on it? But u cn giv neem bath....tht is neem leaves boiled in water nd thn cool dwn to room temperature coz hez too young for ny medication