Puppy doesn't responds

It's been 2-3 weeks I adopted this stray puppy I found it cute. But the problem is it never responds to me inspite of spending lots of time WD it like playing WD it feeding and bathing etc. Earlier I used to let him get out of the house to play WD it's siblings n other dogs unless it got dangerously bitten by a stray dog on its thriat. I consulted a vet. Doctor n gave proper medications n NW he z fine but NW I don't let it play outside as m scared if it get bitten again. My neighbour used to feed it when it wasn't adopted by me still if she calls it runs to her but never responds to me even after spending lots of time and doing things why?? :( plus has become lazy keeps on yawning and sleeping always.. Wt m I missing to do to make it love me.

Doctor Answers (1) on Puppy doesn't responds

Dr. Praveen Dutt Sharma Noida | Veterinary Surgeon
Be patient and if only u will feed and spend fine with that him and keep him mostly indoor, outdoor in ur presence will work out ur problem.