Thyroid (TSH)
Hi there My wife has a problem of thyroid . She is taking thyronom tablet of 100mg since 6-7 months. Today she had gone for test again and her TSH report shows 8.73H Pls suggest what to do now, shall we go to the gynac or any general physician can be consulted? Do we have to increase the dose of tab?? Pls suggest
149 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Nikhil Prabhu
Diabetologist 8 yrs exp Mumbai

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹500 for 24 hrs

Yes you need to increase thyroxin dosage. For that consult any diabetologist or endocrinologist. If she is missing any tablets please inform dr regarding same.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
2/2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?