diabetes-icon

Thyroid test status

I have done thyroid Test. And as per doctor every thing is normal. But I have few doubts and worried on below comments which are mentioned on report. Comments T3- increased levels are seen in hyperthyroidism and decreased levels are seen in hypothyroidism. T4 - Increasedn levels are seen in glaves disease cancer of thyroid as symptoms of hyperthyroidism. Low levels are seen in hypothyroidism whose symptoms are myoxyedema hashmito disease and pituitary disorder. What is this there is showing some cancer symptoms. I am not able to understand.

Doctor Answers (1) on Thyroid test status

Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there we understand you're problem and your condition But see we could have helped your better if you would have uploaded your reports photo on our forum. It is difficult to give an advice by orally given statement. And that too you were saying that they are normal and then you talk about all the forma of thyroidism. Any how you have researched well on the internet and found out well regarding this but you see if you were suffering from any if the condition above you would have been in the hospital getting treated. So just don't worry everything will be alright. Thank you