diabetes-icon
Thyroid, sugar
Please have a look at my report card And advise me how to move forward.i m scared of it I m 25 yrs old I m a student

Dr. Sheetal Aversekar
Diabetologist 8 yrs exp Mumbai

Your sugar levels are normal. TSH level is slightly elevated. you will need to get a blood report called as anti tpo antibodies to decide about whether treatment is required for thyroid or not. Triglycerides are also marginally elevated but they do not require any tablets at the moment. A healthy balanced diet and exercise schedule will help. Always get a complete lipid profile testing done rather than just measuring triglycerides