Thyroid profile TSH
Hi Doctor, I have put on some 7- 8 kgs in last couple of months..so I get my thyroid profile test done. And I have recieved the report as T3-112 ,T4-8.2 and  TSH -8.26. How this can impact my body and lifestyle..And do I need to start taking medication or it will get controlled by proper diet and exercise. Thanks

Having Experience to Deal with this cases . Nothing to worry. You can Book a Consultation Here on Practo (Affordable Consultation) Will be Happy to Help You. For Further Assistance 84219,14274

You should do some other test to start thyroxine
Consult for proper diagnosis / treatment
Will probably need thyroid replacement. Do need to know of other medications, medical conditions to see if any other issue present.
Book an online consult for further management
Yes, take Thyrox 50 daily 30mins before breakfast Do exercise loose weight For further queries, consult on 95508+08778
take care
Weight gain and your thyroid reports suggest that you need to start medicine for thyroid. Lifestyle changes alone won't help in this condition. You can consult me on practo for further Management plan.