Thyroid problem

My tsh level is 23 but free t3 and t4 levels are normal within its range.. so I took homeopathy medicine called b56 drops for eight months. Around 4 th month, my tsh level dropped to 8.4 but again after completion of 8th month, I took tsh test again and it showed 23..why has it increased again? so should I follow some other medication?

Amal Mandal
Homeopath 31 yrs exp Kolkata

Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 7th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.

Hello.. Well..we as allopathic doctors have no idea about the homeopathic medicine..I would suggest you to go for thyronorm for hypothyroidism you have...it's better to consult a physician as we also need to examine you for other signs and symptoms... initially may be well do once a month check up but once stabilised it's just once in 3 months check up...thank you
Homeopath 31 yrs exp Kolkata
I should not make any suggestion without taking proper case taking along with investigation which is required for homoeopathic characterized treatment for each individual patients as they are not alike. So you may contact through email abanm@rediffmail to get my no