diabetes-icon
Thyroid problem?
I got the thyroid test reports of self. T3.  2.02 ng/dL.  (Norm 1.2-2.7) T4.  12.1 ug/dl.  (Norm. 5.13-14.06) s TSH.  0.02 uIU/ml.   (Norm. 0.27-4.20) Current dosage is 175 mg of ELTROXIN from glaxosmithkline pharma. My current weight is 91 kg and height is 179 cm. I want to lose weight fast. How to boost metabolism.

Dr. E. Santhosh Kumar
General Practitioner 7 yrs exp Chennai

your thyroid function test reports show that your thyroid medicine is doing good, dose of your thyroid medicine may need to get decreased after clinical examination you weight should be decreased by diet and exercise, not by artificial means unless otherwise there is any underlying cause