diabetes-icon
Thyroid problem
I am Anuradha, age 39 years. female. test report: T3- 130 ng/dl T4- 10.7 ug/dl TSH- 0.08 uIU/ml at present i am using thyronorm 150 mcg. kindly suggest my health condition and dosage recommendation and foods not to taken. test was performed during regular usage of above said dosage.

First of all , whenever you perform test, the medicine should have been stopped one day earlier . Secondly it looks like you need a dosage adjustment immediately
Private consult with me for detailed treatment protocol with medicine and dietary guidelines