diabetes-icon
Thyroid Nodule Pain
I have thyroid tumor, doctors suggested thyroidectomy and it is taking time to get it done as it is in govt. Hospital and only 2 days thy see patients specific. Doctors advised pre-op tests..now I am feeling uneasiness in my throat, slightly painful. What medicine can be useful which can subside ths issue.

Dr. Neelam Pandey Kukreti
Endocrinologist 11 yrs exp Gurgaon
Dear pt what kind of thyroid tumor u have is not been mentioned here. See management depends on whether itis benign or malignant .evenif not malignant then also surgery planned to relieve pressure symptoms. So we can't comment on whether u should go for surgery or not.but for pain relief u can take any analgesic
Hello.... If you are affordable get it done in private hospital... Where ever it is, you must consult experienced surgeon... Lot of structures like nerves and vessels run around there, so surgery should done carefully or else you will end up with post op complication.. Since it's you have to get it operated as soon as possible...