cancer-icon
Thyroid cancer?
There is a small lump between my neck and chest which is slightly painful when touched. When I was a kid, Pus used to be secreted from the same spot when pressed. I am also very thin and lanky. Is it thyroid cancer? Thank you in advance.

Dr. Shubham Jain
Surgical Oncologist 5 yrs exp Delhi

I completely agree doesn't look like thyroid cancer, but rather a theiglossal fistula. It will need a surgical removal, and completely curable. See a good head and neck of ENT surgeon.
Dr. Neemesh Lodh
Surgical Oncologist 7 yrs exp Thane
You definitely require a proper clinical examination to rule out either a thyroglossal fistula or an infected lymph node.. Less likely to be a thyroid issue. Either way, both these conditions are treatable..