Thyphoid vaccine at 10 months
Hi, My daughter who is 10 months old took thyphoid vaccine. Also doctor has given antibiotic Azithral 200 suspension for bacterial infection boil on right hand arm . Please let me know is it ok to give antibiotic when vaccine is taken. I read in internet that it should be given after a week. Please advise

Consult to Pediatrician physically for further evaluation and treatment
Greetings kindly clean it and apply oilment  T bact ointment
Yes it’s k no problem
Apply ice pack , yes u can complete the course of azee given by ur pediatrician