Throat & Tongue Problem
I am having throat pain for 2 months and now noticed have tongue infection as well. I have taken medication for 1 and half months however it is not cured.

Dr. Harsha
Hello there...I can understand your concern. It would have been better if you had posted a photo of the diagnosis and treatment given by the previous doctor. such chronic conditions will require detailed clinical examination and further investigations including throat swab culture. So kindly consult a good Ent specialist for further evaluation.