Throat problem

It feels like something is stuck in my throat.Having this problem since past 4-5months.have check with ent specialist was on treatment..he says everything is ok.. Ctscan of throat done.. Reports was all normal.. But still didn't get rid of this problem.. I don't know what to do.. Please help me out.

Doctor Answers (1) on Throat problem

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil Bangalore | ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist
You need to meet another good specialist. It is unfortunate that there are lots of barely trained "specialists" with the CPS diplomas in your state, who are not valid to practice elsewhere in India! Use the Practo app to select a good ENT Specialist based on good patient feedbacks. Any decent ENT Specialist would have scanned the Nose & Paranasal Sinuses to rule out sinusitis as a cause of dysphagia and not throat! Reflux Esophagitis is another condition that should be ruled out. Discuss both these probable diagnoses with your next ENT Specialist.