Throat problem
It feels like something is stuck in my throat.Having this problem since past 1 month&half months.treatment is going on as recommended by ent specialist.ctscan of neck&brain have done.reports were all normal.sometime having pain in ear because of this and sometimes in throat it feels like pining. Please help me out.

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

Could you scan & send all your reported by email including the ENT consultant's notes to dr.gladson@gmail.com so that I could help you better?
Dr. Santanu Dutta
ENT/ Otolaryngologist 14 yrs exp Kolkata
gastric reflux many a times presents like this. upper g. i. endoscopy and fibreoptic laryngoscopy may be helpful if not done before.