Throat Problem
I had a sore throat which i guess healed in 2 -3 days. But since yesterday i am having a swollen throat on only my right side. Other symptoms are a little fever and headache. Should i take an antibiotic prescribed to me? Or should i see an ENT specialist?

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

Obviously you need to consult an ENT Specialist! Use the practo app to select the best doctor near you.

If you are finding difficulty in swelling associated with fever it could be tonsillitis , salt water gargle is helpful b,cold foods may subside throat pain , examination is required consult ENT specialist
Dr. Rashmi T V
Hi consult ENT specialist to check if you have tonsillitis and also for an advice to extend antibiotics coverage for couple of days extra... do salt water or betadine gargling and drink warm water...