Throat problem

Hello sir/ mam My mother is suffering with throat problem from last 10 months. She is not even eating solid foods from last 10 months.. She is taking only liquids.. We consulted so many doctors all are saying there is no problem. She gone through endoscopy, pet scan.. In those tests everything is good, no problem was diagnosed... Our ent doctor told food pipe got weak, So that it does not allowing food because of this reason she is getting pain while taking food.. And she told it takes 3 months to recover. But still her condition is not good she is taking medicines. But no improvement.. Please help me what should we do... What is the problem she is having.. Thank you..

Doctor Answers (1) on Throat problem

Dr. Pradeep Kumar Palakonda Visakhapatnam | ENT/ Otolaryngologist
This kind of pain can happen if she's having either candidiasis/fungal infection of oesophagus or acid reflux. It has to be treated accordingly.