Throat pain when speaking
My mom is suffering from this problem for about 1 year now. I have consulted her to about 2-3 ENT specialists but no success. Doctor said that some swelling is there in chords in throat. He advised that if assumption is right, then he will put an injection and it will cure. I don't want this. I am searching for Homeopathy treatment for her. Please advice.

Dr. Geetika Bansal
Homeopath 19 yrs exp Delhi

It is a neurological condition and swelling of cords is use of voice after nerve fatigue. If persistent hoarseness is also present, you should go for homeopathic treatment with deep acting remedies. It prevents recurrence and gently and speedily improves the condition.
Dr. Amal Krishna Mandal
Homeopath 30 yrs exp Kolkata

Hello, It is the case which can treated properly in homoeopathy if you provide a proper characterized homoeopathic case recording for proper treatment. As on saying pain in throat do not mean any thing if not diagnosed. The diagnosis is also several type. But homoeopathy treat the individual patient as whole not only the named diseases. It is better to go for Homoeo treatment urgently.
Dr. (Prof.) Nilanjana Basu
Homoeopath 15 yrs exp Noida

Hello. Pain in Throat is not normal for such a long time. As told to you, she is having a nodule in her vocal cord. I hope you have got an endoscopy done. It can be treated by Homoeopathy. You can consult at Dr. Rana's E.N.T. Clinic, Krishna Nagar, East Delhi, where both ENT surgeon and Homoeopathic physician is available. They have treated many such cases. Regards
Dr. Abhishek Khandelwal
Homeopath 9 yrs exp Jaipur

For d pain of throat on speaking... So many remarkable medicine we hav in homeopathy, go for itt... But we homeopath give treatment on holistic approach coz our health is made up of mental, emotuinal, physical, social, spiritual planes and we homeopath treat as u person nt on a part particular.. Go to a classical homeopath.. Find a wonderful remedy for d complaint of throat which will b cure ur mother in all aspects because tht pain  affects whole body reactions..
Dr. Parikshit Mahimkar
Homeopath 8 yrs exp Mumbai
To relieve this vocal cord fatigue and pain, begin with Homoeopathic medicine Rhus tox 30. 4 pills -- 3 times everyday -- 15 days. Take medicine as advised. Chew pills. Consult in private. Inform after 15 days.